Tuesday 9 October 2012

Stones!

This week a friend told me that a hall-mark of the 2's-3's can be a tendency to get mildly fixated on things. Last week I took my boys for a walk and we filled a small bag with sticks, stones and conkers. Since then Tiger has gripped one of these stones and has taken it absolutely everywhere with him. He eats, sleeps and even talks to his very precious pebble like stone.


So today, running with his love of all things stones, THE DANGEROUS CLUB FOR BOYS, went on a sort of fossil hunt (sort of, meaning I think they were all just stones, but who knows? One of them may be the start of the real Jurassic Park??!?!?).
I purchased a whole load of tooth brushes (x2 for 18p from Wilkinson). I gave each little boy a bowl and set them of on a stone, I mean fossil hunt. 






No comments:

Post a Comment