Tuesday 8 January 2013

Brunel and the Boys


I don't know about you, but for me Christmas is a delicious frenzy of activity, joy and occasional gluttony!!! New Year can be soooooooo depressing but for me I LOVE January. I love the that you can sit down, think of your year ahead and think of some genuinely good ideas that you, at that moment, genuinely want to keep... I am going out tonight with my gorgeous husband Ben to go and think of things that we want for 2013. 
THE DANGEROUS CLUB FOR BOYS... had its New Year start today and I felt that same excited feeling as we brain stormed ideas and watched our cute little boys play with each other.

So here is my DANGEROUS CLUB New Years Resolutions
1) Try to get more of the Mums involved in running activities
2) Push the boat out more in what we do
3) Try to thrill our boys as much as possible!!

Our activity today was to walk over the very high Clifton Suspension Bridge and see what we could see. We saw.... A police man on his horse, an orange lorry, some big buildings, a steam train, no boats, the sea ('apparently'), postman pat and a wood chopper that looked like it was a van having a pee.
It was blustery and cold and perfect. This bridge means a lot to me as it was the place Ben and I first kissed and where he proposed to me several years later in front of a few hundred Japanese tourists who decided to arrive at the moment of 'would you marry me...'. The cities we live in have so many things we can utilise whether it is trying to make the cars beep at you from a motor way bridge to crossing one of the oldest suspension bridges in the world.

Have a great January and don't forget to dream dreams!!!

Chocolate Snacks in Park after Bridge Walk



No comments:

Post a Comment